As an Android Developer, you will work with the rest of the App Developement team to provide a great client experience. We work in a fun, fast-paced, agile environment with a team excited about adding new members to accomplish more features.
• Experience Level: Mid level
• Experience Length: 2 years
· Design, code and maintain android mobile applications & application submission to App store,
· Develop native android applications from conception to production,
· Build applications that meet the current security standards in the payment industry,
· Develop mobile applications that bridge the gap between elegant front-end design and existing enterprise back end architectures,
· Help evaluate emerging cross-platform frameworks,
· Determine system performance standards,
· Adhere to best practices and standards in the areas of development, technology, and security,
· Provide post-implementation support, including but not limited to, monitoring application performance and debugging existing code,
· Modify existing applications to correct errors i.e. fix bugs; adapt applications to allow each to adopt new hardware, or to improve its performance,
· Develop new products, new features, and maintenance of existing software using agile practices as part of a collaborative and open environment,
· Ideal candidate must have: Sound knowledge of NATIVE android programming,
· Ability to perform effectively in a team-oriented environment,
· Ability to quickly learn new technologies and business functions and,
· Knowledge of the full software development life cycle.
· Sound Knowledge of React Native
· Understanding of the MVVM Pattern
· Sound knowledge and understanding of GIT
· Good understanding of leading practices and trends
· Excellent knowledge of the PCIDSS and card applications
· Experience designing interactive applications
· Top-notch teamwork and communication skills.
· Ability to manage your workload with minimal supervision.