As a Backend Developer, you will be responsible for creating code, improving server-side applications, and databases that, when combined with front-end codes will help create a functional, seamless experience for the end-user. responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users.
Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application.
• Experience Level: Mid level
• Experience Length: 3 years
· Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
· Write clean code to develop functional applications
· Troubleshoot and debug applications
· Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve legacy applications
· Collaborate with Front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server-side logic
· Gather and address technical and design requirements
· Provide training and support to internal teams
· Analyze current codes and industry developments, formulate more efficient processes, solve problems, and create a more seamless experience for users.
· Study industry trends, create, improve back-end processes and codes
· Developing ideas for new programs, products, or features by monitoring industry developments and trends.
· Recording data and reporting it to proper parties, such as clients or leadership.
· Taking lead on projects, as needed
· Proven work experience as a Back-end developer
· Understanding of Architectural Patterns
· Experience with the development and support of data intensive software systems
· In-depth understanding of the entire software development process (design, development and deployment)
· Sound knowledge of CI/CD
· Hands on experience with languages and frameworks such as Java, .NET Core, Nodejs, Laravel
· Excellent analytical and time management skills
· Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude.