As a Business Developer, you will be responsible for seeking new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential partners and customers.
• Minimum Qualification: Degree
• Experience Level: Mid level
• Experience Length: 4 years
· Identify tasks and processes to grow and expand the business
· Present our company to potential clients
· Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
· Build long-term trusting relationships with clients
· Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
· Pitch and present at boardroom level. This could include presentations and will require scheduling appointments, preparing and delivering presentation to the client, having researched their business and requirements.
· Maintaining customer relationships and ensuring customer loyalty through excellent customer service as well as meeting all client needs appropriate to their business.
· Work as part of a team and closely with other departments within the organization.
· Generate and qualify leads from marketing campaigns with the aim of creating more sales.
· Report to the General Manager on (weekly/monthly/quarterly) basis
· 3-5 years’ work experience as a Business Development Representative or similar role
· BSc degree in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant field
· Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls)
· Ability to deliver engaging presentations
· Familiarity with MS Excel (analyzing spreadsheets and charts)
· Understanding of sales performance metrics
· Excellent communication and organization skills
· Meticulous planning and proposal writing skills
· Strong track record of business-to-business sales at a corporate level.
· Strong research and strategic analysis skills.
· Ability to agree and close deals with clients.