As the administrative officer, you will be responsible for the majority of administrative duties in the company. You will manage employee records, organize files, answer calls, and provide support for the entire company. To perform at this role, you will need to be highly organized and able to handle financial records and expenses.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Purchasing and maintaining supplies.
- Overseeing the housekeeping and maintenance of the building, both inside and outside,
- Ensuring that the building and facilities are in compliance with health, environmental and security standards.
- Monitoring energy usage and consumption and making recommendations or policies to limit expenses in this area.
- Overseeing administrative and support functions; for example, outlining the duties and responsibilities of an administrative assistant.
- Coordinating different departments to ensure efficiency.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment with multiple tasks and projects at hand
- Able to organize and manage large amounts of files, tasks, schedules, and information.
- Self-directed and able to work without supervision.
- Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas.
- Able to perform clerical duties, maintaining files and confidential information, organizing documents as needed.
- Willingness to learn and to grow with the company.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven work experience as an Administrative Officer (3 years),
- Proven experience in petty cash administration and reporting skills,
- Solid knowledge of office procedures,
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills,
- Analytical and problem-solving skills,
- Ability to make sound judgment calls and attention to detail,
- Excellent negotiation skills and good market knowledge,
- Excellent Customer service,
- Organization, time management, prioritizing and the ability to handle a complex, varied workload.
- Excellent time management skills; ability to prioritize
- Willingness to learn and to grow with the company and motivated to take on additional projects and solve problems
- Self-directed and able to work without supervision
- Comfortable in both a leadership and team-player role, manages team members, leads assistant meetings, and supervises when needed
- Prior experience as office assistant, office administrator, or handling administrative responsibilities in a related field
- Highly organized multi-tasker who works well in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel); scheduling appointments/updating calendars a must.
Complete the form below to apply!
Want to apply for this role? Kindly fill in your details below.
Note: Download and use Hollaport (you can have a look around and test) to write an eye-catching Cover letter using relevant information you know about us and the app.