We are looking for an experienced and talented Android Developer to join our growing Client Application Development team, or “App Dev.” As one of the Android Developers, you will work with the rest of the App Dev team to provide a great client experience. We work in a fun, fast-paced, agile environment with a team excited about adding new members to accomplish more features. All our applications are 100% native and use the latest design guidelines.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Design, code and maintain android mobile applications & application submission to App store,
- Develop native android applications from conception to production,
- Build applications that meet the current security standards in the payment industry,
- Develop mobile applications that bridge the gap between elegant front-end design and existing enterprise back end architectures,
- Help evaluate emerging cross-platform frameworks,
- Determine system performance standards,
- Adhere to best practices and standards in the areas of development, technology, and security,
- Provide post-implementation support, including but not limited to, monitoring application performance and debugging existing code,
- Modify existing applications to correct errors i.e. fix bugs; adapt applications to allow each to adopt new hardware, or to improve its performance,
- Develop new products, new features, and maintenance of existing software using agile practices as part of a collaborative and open environment,
- Ideal candidate must have: Sound knowledge of NATIVE android programming,
- Ability to perform effectively in a team-oriented environment,
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies and business functions and,
- Knowledge of the full software development life cycle.
- Knowledgeable in the following software version control systems (BITBUCKET, GITHUB, GITLAB)
- Knowledgeable with the use of Google application for business, Google App Engine and online reporting tools i.e. Google Analytics, Apple (iOS App) Analytics, PWiki, Firebase, Web Master Tools, CDNs, e.t.c.
- Brilliant usage of the following Frameworks: CODEIGNITER, LARAVEL, NODE JS, ANGULAR JS, CORDOVA, IONIC, CAKEPHP, ASP.NET MVC, JAVA SPRING, .NET, Xamarin.
- Knowledge and understanding of the Nigerian digital payments landscape
- Good understanding of leading practices and trends
- Excellent knowledge of the PCDISS and card applications
- Experience designing interactive applications
- Experience with financial applications
Complete the form below to apply!
Want to apply for this role? Kindly fill in your details below.
Note: Download and use Hollaport (you can have a look around and test) to write an eye-catching Cover letter using relevant information you know about us and the app.