We are looking for a Back-End Web Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. A basic understanding of front-end technologies is therefore necessary as well.
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
- Write clean code to develop functional web applications
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Perform UI tests to optimize performance
- Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve legacy applications
- Collaborate with Front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server-side logic
- Gather and address technical and design requirements
- Provide training and support to internal teams
- Proven work experience as a Back-end developer
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Hands on experience with programming languages like Java, Ruby, PHP and Python
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
- Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude.
- Education requirements: BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field.
- Qualification requirements:1 year in Other Jobs Experience and skills requirements
Complete the form below to apply!
Want to apply for this role? Kindly fill in your details below.
Note: Download and use Hollaport (you can have a look around and test) to write an eye-catching Cover letter using relevant information you know about us and the app.