- Liaising with clients to determine their requirements, budget
- Managing client proposals from typesetting through to design, print and production
- Working with clients, briefing and advising them with regard to design style, format, print production and timescales
- Developing concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites
- Determining size and arrangement of illustrative material, copy, and font style and size
- Preparing rough drafts of material based on an agreed brief
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements if required
- Liaising with external printers on a regular basis to ensure deadlines are met and material is printed to the highest quality.
- Good communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to collaborate and work with cross-functional teams
- Notable attention to detail
- Good analytical and creative skills
- Proper time management
- Candidate must have the ability to multitask
- Minimum 3 years experience in Graphic designing.
- Professional certifications in Graphic Designing is an added advantage
- All graphic designers must be proficient in Adobe’s Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator software.
- Graphic designers need an understanding of HTML and other web design applications.
- Candidate must reside in Lagos or be willing to relocate
- Candidate must be young and creative
Complete the form below to apply!
Want to apply for this role? Kindly fill in your details below.
Note: Download and use Hollaport (you can have a look around and test) to write an eye-catching Cover letter using relevant information you know about us and the app.